The unemployment rate remained at 4.1% and labor force participation held steady at 62.7%, following a significant 0.4-point decrease in October.
Non-farm payrolls rose by 2.28 lakh jobs last month amid broad gains in hiring as the distortions from the recent hurricanes faded, Labor Department data showed.
In general, the data in the September and October jobs reports were muddied by the effects of natural disasters, so November was the first "clean" jobs report since August. Average hourly earnings have risen by 64 cents, or 2.5 percent over the year.
November's legal industry job figures remain within a range-between 1.12 million jobs and 1.13 million jobs-that has generally marked the upper and lower boundaries for the employment data since June 2013.
"Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rate for teenagers increased to 15.9 percent in November", the Bureau of Labor Statistics said.
Lucía Hiriart recibe el alta médica tras "ajuste de sus tratamientos"
Según el centro asistencial, Hiriart ingresó " para ajustar sus tratamientos " y no se informó de complicaciones mayores. En esa causa se investigaba el presunto delito de malversación de caudales públicos.
Salah scores as Liverpool thrash Spartak Moscow 7-0
Napoli took an early lead through Piotr Zielinski, but the game went downhill for the visitors from there. Despite the defeat, Pep Guardiola's side are still one of the favourites to lift the trophy this season .
Catorce cascos azules mueren en la República Democrática del Congo
Ocho reclamos de paternidad han sido presentados contra los soldados, entre ellos seis presentados por menores de edad. La cancillería de Guatemala condenó el ataque " en los términos más enérgicos ".
That lifted the annual increase in wages to 2.5% from 2.3% in October. "Those are all solid areas, and manufacturing and construction in particular are usually areas you look for to see signs of a growing economy".
Steady household demand and a pickup in business investment - backed by elevated consumer and business sentiment and improving global demand - bode well for U.S. employment.
- The U-6 underemployment rate rose to 8 percent from 7.9 percent; the measure includes part-time workers who'd prefer a full-time position and people who want a job but aren't actively looking. Nonetheless, payroll increases have been slowing the past few years, albeit in orderly fashion, as the labor market tightens.
The picture is brighter for the overall leisure and hospitality sector, which added 14,000 jobs last month, and was up by 63,000 jobs from a year ago.
- Private employment rose by 221,000 (median estimate 195,000) after increasing 247,000; government payrolls increased by 7,000. Construction payrolls also had a strong month, adding 24,000 in November, led by specialty trade contractors (+22,600).
- Habló la jueza que investiga la desaparición del submarino ARA San Juan
- Hundido de manera definitiva proyecto que creaba 16 curules especiales de paz
- A Tweet That Will Live in Infamy: Trump Botches Pearl Harbor Remembrance
- Nuño dejaría la SEP, Otto Granados sería el relevo
- Chelsea finish second in Group C after draw with Atletico
- Apple to Launch a Low-Cost, Metal-Backed iPhone in 2018: REPORT
- Oficial: Nuevo juego de Tom Raider en desarrollo
- Cada año se tiran 20.4 millones de toneladas de alimentos en México
- Here's why: IPhone X isn't nearly as good as Samsung's new phones
- Strong Winds Continue to Fuel California Wildfires